Tuesday 14 June 2011

Justin Timberlake talks Britney & possible return to music.

Justin Timberlake recently revealed that 'Music is not my focus now'. When the teen sensation turned actor recently sat down with Playboy for a new interview for his new movie 'Bad Teacher' Timberlake has this to say;

I don't have a single song ready to go. People keep asking me when a new song or album is coming out, and I don't know what to say. Music is not my focus right now. It may be someday. It could happen next month or next year, but right now it's not where it's at for me. Unfortunately, the business of music is what taints an artist's desire to make music. I don't want to paint a picture of being jaded, because I love making music. I honestly love it. But there is a level where making music becomes a total life-sucking commitment."

He also had a few things to say when it came to the subject of Britney Spears, who when the interviewer began throwing some shade and Britney, her breakdown and her recent 'live' perfomances, Justin - while throwing the TINIEST bit - jumped to Miss. Spears defence;

"I don’t have too much to say about her situation. I can’t remember the last conversation I had with her. But this thing that happens online bothers me—these anonymous commenters. People think they can say anything and it doesn’t matter to people. I’d love to see the people who comment about Britney online say those things to her face, because they couldn’t. Also, in Britney’s defense, if you pulled up a video I did from 2003, I couldn’t do the shit I did then either."

The Singer also admitted that smoking pot helped him relax, but the less said about THAT, the better. And thats it, there we have it folks. The former prince of pop cant like he did in 2003 and would rather stick to making B-List movies and terrible rom-coms than go back to being one of the most successful male singers of all time who could seel both a single and album by the bucketload... m'kay...
Lets be honest, i wear flops like him to the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment