Friday 24 June 2011

Ke$ha discuss's Lady GaGa & Britney (ugh...)






This post is a doosey, so all Kat$hit stans should vacate the building if possible. Recently, Ke$ha took it upon herself to discuss the 2 H.B.I.C's of POP during two separate interviews, discussing Britney to The Daily Star and GaGa to Rolling Stone. Shall we discuss Britney first?
Speaking to the Daily Star, Ke$ha said it would be a dream come true to work with Miss. Spears, even though just over a year ago she threw some pretty serious shade at the megastar in her song 'Styrofoam'. Here's what Ke$ha had to say:

"I really hope we can make it work. I know people who saw some early previews of Britney's show and said it was amazing - so I can't wait to go myself."  Ke$ha also recently claimed that she is "proud" of writing the track for Spears, stating that "it solidifies [her] as a songwriter in the pop world".
Ugh....


 no.
Now for the GaGa shade... here for go gawrls. During a recent interview with the 'Sleazy' singer, Rolling Stone magazine said that her recent flop EP proves that "you would kick Lady Gaga’s ass in a freestyle battle.” (sigh) Do you think that's true and how do you feel about being compared to other female artists?
"Y’know, I get it all the time. I get compared to everyone and their brother. I’m really not trying to be anyone else. I’m rapping when I wanna rap, I’m singing when I wanna sing, I’m screaming when I wanna scream. Compare me to whoever you want and comparing me to a successful, strong woman like Lady Gaga is a huge compliment but I do think I’m very different to anybody out right now. Everyone has their talent but I think what I bring is very different."

Ummmmmmm...................


Kay Bitch

Umm... 'kay... where to begin on this one... imma do this by numbers


1) After the looks shes thrown GaGa at award shows and all the shade she threw at Britney before collaborating with her, i can't help but feel this statement is beyond crass and fake...
2) GaGa doesn't rap, so a 'freestyle' would be kinda obsolete. Lil Mama could whoop Gaga's ass in a freestyle for Christ sake! The bitch ain't a rapper (thankfully)
3) All your tracks sound like 2006 Britney Rejects... your hardly bringing anything 'fresh' and 'new' to an already pretty generic table bitch.
4) You insulted Britney several times last year. Not just in 'Styrofoam', in interviews where you actually name checked her. Stop fucking dick riding Godney just cause you were on a shitty remix.


Well gorls, I'm out. Thoughts on Ke$ha? leave 'um below in the comments...




I cannot even with this one... i really can't... Don't like it? Well then...



No comments:

Post a Comment