Saturday 25 June 2011

Sympathy ? Hell yeah !

Ive decided to just do a wee quick review of one of my all-time favorite songs The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil.

Now, my fascination with this song comes from an, admittedly, sad place. My favorite book is Mikhail Bulgakov - The Master and Margarita and it was rumored that this book was Mick Jaggers' inspiration for the song as some of the lines are similar.

At just over 6 minutes long, its not the shortest of songs but it does tell a decent story, unlike most of the pish that is spouted out by today's crack-ravaged youth (yeah, Ke$ha am lookin at you, feel free to come at me bro). As this glorious little chart depicts...



With a marvelous rock arrangement behind it, Sympathy for the Devil detail some of the worst human atrocities that have been witnessed by the narrator of the story... SATAN ! This includes the Russian Revolution 1917 (I stuck around St. Petersburg when i saw it was a time for a change.) and the JFK assassination (I shouted out 'Who killed the Kennedy's ?' When after all it was you and me.)

The Rolling Stones took a bit of flak for this song as some Christian Extremists (the batshit motherfuckers) took the line 'So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy, have some taste.' to be evidence that Jagger and his crew were secret devil worshipers.


The fucking Illuminati get everywhere don't they ?


P.S - Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom >>> LIFE !
P.P.S - I do not in anyway condone the Illuminati... ELLA ELLA ELLA ! BAPHOMET ATTACK !


No comments:

Post a Comment